Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Birthday My Love





My  Angel,


Every word in this letter and every letter in each word are eager to wish you a very happy birthday. May God bless you with happiness, good health and a long life and may God give me the strength to fulfill everything that you want. You can't imagine how eagerly I was awaiting this day.


Baby, Its you who helped me define my life, your birthday is an exclusive day for me to let you know that I love you. It has just been 3 year since we met for the first time and this is your 3rd birthday that we are going to celebrate together. I have lived ages together with you during these 3 years. Every moment that we spent together, every place we went together and every experience we shared together during this time have made me realize that I cannot exist without you. As you add a year to your life today, let me tell you that you have come to add life to my years.


I could see no other medium than a letter to express my feelings for you. I know I can't write as beautifully as you can; but I know how you love writing and receiving letters. I am sure you will keep this post of mine with you as a souvenir of our love.
It's you who has helped define my life and I owe a lot to you. For me, your birthday is indeed the most special day of the year and I wish to make it all the more special. 
Once again, I wish you a very happy birthday. Let these odd hours melt away very soon meet to celebrate.


Love You & Miss You, Always 7 Forever.
Zay B.



No comments:

Post a Comment