Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom! You'r The One











Who gave me warm and strength to stand
Who taught me how to love, respect and be sincere from my heart
Who took the pain from inside my soul, & replaced it with a smile
Who supported me whenever I got sick, mad or sad



Who loved me since birth, like no one else, that I'll always brag
I can't leave without
Whose been sent as a gift from God
Whose I find my paradise












Who makes my teary fall, when I think of what you've done
Who all the words in this world fail to describe
Who stand beside dad, to give us better life and educate
Who dreams to see me a good and successful person in life


Who still sees me like a child, even though I've grown enough
You'r the one who feels me, even if I hide the pain inside
Your'e the one who could protect me in any trouble, even if you're going to sacrifice
I am wishing to be satisfy by my heart
























Who motivated me to write this poem, with all emotions in my heart
you're the key of success and happiness in life
I'll never think of replacing with anyone else
You're the one I Love, and I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment